Job Title: Marketing Assistant
6 Month Temporary / Potentially evolving towards a permanent contract
Location : Madrid
The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to the marketing and promotion of the organization’s products and services, working in an international and multicultural environment.
The marketing assistant will support the regional marketing manager of spain and Portugal, collaborating together with sales, service and finance departments locally and globally. This role will be responsible for budget requests and follow-up, assisting in event management, graphic design, content creation, reporting and presentations. The ideal candidate will be a digital native with excellent communication skills, creative and highly organized. Home office is to be discussed after the trial period.
What GP offers:
- The opportunity to grow professionally
- A young, dynamic, and challenging working context
- Opportunity to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to engage in the fast-growing energy-transition sector
- A competitive salary and incentives
- Create and execute events, promotions, and campaigns aligned with marketing plans
- Budget request and follow-up
- Design and develop visuals
- Participation in content creation.
- Track, analyze, and generate regular reports.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Atleast 2 years of experience in a marketing role
- Spanish native, fluent in English (Written & Spoken), French is a plus!
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A true Team Player: Regular collaboration with different internal and external stakeholders
- Create PPT presentations
- Use Microsoft Office for daily tasks.
- Knowledge in video tools is a plus
- Ability to contribute new ideas
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
Start date : As soon as possible
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your CV and a few words on why you are the perfect fit for this role to : email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!